Museum Aquarelle is an innovative approach to watercolors. Caran d'Ache is always searching for technical innovations and once again it demonstrates its "Swiss Made" expertise in developing color art materials.
- Soft, extra-fine, watercolor in pencil form
- 100% water-soluble, immediate effect, optimal transparency with no veiled effect
- High pigment density, brilliant and vibrant colors
- Exceptional light-fastness, can be applied wet or dry
Pencil: hexagonal shape, 8-ply, top-quality cedarwood, easy sharpening, color cap matches the lead color, imprinted identification number, star rating, and EAN bar code.
Techniques: Watercolor, washes, crosshatching, graded application, unlimited blending possibilities, mixed media. Use for dry or wet drawing on all supports, paper, cardboard, canvas, and more!
- Fast and free shipping over $100
- Highly rated