InkOn3 | Atelier Artist Grade Fusion Ink Pad | Paint It Black
Atelier Ink (The Artist Workshop in one ink)
Atelier Artist Grade Fusion Ink Simplified:
- Artist Grade Quality
- Specialty, Water Reactive, Fusion Ink, Acid-free and archival
- Water coloring (remains bright even after dry)
- Stamping, Blending, Embossing
- Color Layering
- Artistic, Bright, Crisp Impressions,
- Alcohol / Copic Marker friendly (air dry or heat set)
- Full coverage on solid stamp images
- Fun effects - After inking surface, spritz with water.
- Buttery Smooth - Create beautiful blended backgrounds, using a blending tool or brush.
- Blend over stencils.
- Works on most paper surfaces.
- Proudly Made in USA
What makes Atelier Artist Grade Fusion Ink So Amazing and Special?
- Atelier inks have been developed with water coloring in mind, to work seamlessly with our Fadeout No Line Coloring Ink. They are more in line with a high end watercolor paint, without the high end price. Plus, they stamp beautifully, can be used to create beautifully blended backgrounds are Alcohol / Copic Marker friendly (when dry or heat set) and so much more!
- Atelier inks have a very buttery consistency, with a very high (color) pigment content, much in the same way high end eyeshadows have a high pigment content, better blend-ability and layering properties.
- When you add water to Atelier for painting the color stays bright & pretty even after it dries, plus some beautiful undertones will emerge in your paintings, giving more artistic dimension & interest.
- Atelier makes painting so much easier because you get that dark to light blend very easily, bringing out the artist in everyone.
- It's a different way of using and thinking about ink. We worked tirelessly on this concept and formulation for the better part of 2 years, as we wanted to make sure it was just right.
- Atelier re-inkers have been designed to work in conjunction with with the ink pads. They are not just re-inkers they are actually Watercolor / Re-inkers, giving you the ability to achieve an even deeper, darker tone of color, for those nooks and crannies when water coloring. *(shake well before using)
- The entire Atelier Ink line is artist grade quality because of the way it is formulated and the ratio of (color) pigment it has.